-{IBG}-8bit- [flying] -{IBG}-8bit- [flying]

I like it!

Man, if you did this in a hour, i would love to see more that you made in >2! Good job, keeb up the sweet songs

Mad World Cover [EOC&M1] Mad World Cover [EOC&M1]

Nice :D

Pretty good cover, a few parts i thought we're a bit off, but tits supposed to be a cover not an exact replica right? I dont know why people we're voting so low, i thought it was cool.:D

PlayfullDance PlayfullDance

Good!

Sounds pretty cool, but its sounds alot like a basshunter song i heard (not entirely a bad thing :D)

DjWolfe responds:

nuuuuuuuuuuuuu i dun like basshunter much Dx FAILURE T-T

Oldskool Trance-[Dj-S] Oldskool Trance-[Dj-S]

Pretty cool.

Would have like to hear more, but this is pretty cool although it's a really big tease!

Sacrafan responds:

:D Ty i am finishing this because O have 3/3 yes(ses?) :P

Call 2 War Call 2 War

Maybe more powerfull?

Hmm, not bad, but for a title like War cry it sounds a bit wimpy. It doesntloop well either, but that's just technical. Im sure it coooooooooould be awesome if you work on it!

IRockThs responds:

Yeah I will work on it. I need to memorize more of what people play lmao, so I can adapt it to this.

KawaiiCore KawaiiCore

AAHHHH My EArs!

I cant even give any advice, you only had one noise in there.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul(FL Remix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul(FL Remix)

Bass a bit off

I don't know if it's just me but the bass sounds a bit off. You should also lower it just a bit. Not bad though

AudioLow responds:

hmm, i suppose you're right. Didn't really notice it, but thanks for the input! ^^

Millibeat - No Better Moments Millibeat - No Better Moments

Not bad

Hey, its not perfect but it id catchy at some points and that's cool. It's a bit repetitive and it feels a bit empty, but all in all a not bad song!

True Sense True Sense

Sweet

It was pretty nice actually! I thought it could have been more intense at some places(the big sweep explosion) but other than that, well done! Hope to see more!